Jenna graduated from Nature Care College as a qualified naturopath in 2013. She holds an Advanced Diploma of Naturopathy. In 2018 Jenna enhanced her knowledge by obtaining her Bachelor of Health Science (Comp Medicine). Jenna graduated with Distinction, from Charles Sturt University.
During her studies at Charles Stuart University, Jenna was selected to represent the university in the Global Skills Program. This was an immersive expereince to Seoul, Republic of Korea. The program was an opportunity to meet and work with pharmacological research PhD student and academics at Kyung Hee University, and Traditional and Orthodox Medical Doctors at the affiliate hospital.
Jenna experienced and witnessed firsthand the synergistic way traditional and orthodox medicine can work to optimise a client’s health outcomes. This mutual respect and truly wholistic philosophy is of deep value to Jenna.
Jenna combines Evidence-Based Practice, solid and reliable methods; with compassion, empathy and honesty.
As a wholistic practitioner, Jenna is trained in addressing and treating a variety of conditions. More common complaints seen in clinic include tummy troubles, bloat, sleep issues, and poor energy. Jenna adapts tried and true methods into your individual treatment protocol.
Jenna has dedicated a large proportion of her academic and further professional development in the areas of:
- Sports/Performance Nutrition,
- Weight Loss and Body Composition,
- and Auto-Immune Conditions.
Regardless to your health condition, Jenna has a deep appreciation for developing Evidence-Based holistic treatment protocols comprising of:
- Herbal Medicine,
- Nutritional advice,
- Nutritional supplementation,
- and lifestyle advice.
Jenna wants to educate, empower and excite you to make realistic and sustainable choices for your health.
Prior to her work in private clinical practice Jenna has worked as a Donor Services Nursing Assistant with the Australian Red Cross Blood Service and holds a Bachelor of Fine Arts with University of Western Sydney.
Jenna’s accreditations and qualifications:
- Australian Tradition Medicines Society (ATMS) accreditated Naturopath since 2012.
- Bachelor of Health Science (Comp. Med) (Distinction) | 2018 | Charles Stuart University
- Deans Merit Award | 2017 | Charles Stuart University
- Certificate IV Pathology | 2015 | Chisholm College
- Advanced Diploma of Naturopathy | 2013 | Nature Care College
- Bachelor of Fine Arts | 2006 | University of Western Sydney
- Golden Key Society | 2004 | University of Western Sydney
Jenna is a real foods enthusiast, who loves to bake. Jenna believes in setting big fitness goals; she has completed City to Surf, Blackmores Half Marathon, and Authetic Personal Traing Marathon. She has her sights on some big fitness goals in the future!